Monday 28 January 2008

Music












I started doing my radio show (The Revolution, 96.2fm 12-4pm daily) it's rekindled my love of non electronic music (I was always a dormant indie kid) Some new things I'm enjoying are the album 'Dropping The Writ' by Cass Mcombs. The single 'That's That' is great. Here it is. Cass is from Baltimore and is a handsome kinda guy.



















Another thing I've been listening to is this by the ridiculously named Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong. Joe is from London and was the drummer in The Pipettes (bit rubbish) and is an actor by trade. I can see them doing really well. Here's their track 'I aint Sure'


















and here's the super heavy 'Wucan' from the new Black Mountain lp 'Into The Future'

Can't wait to see them live. Though they could do with a bath. They're from Canada and remind me a bit of Nebula.


























...and finally the mighty Band Of Horses. Here's lead singer Ben Bridewell looking like he's wearing some kind of weird disguise, and here is there brilliant single 'No One's Goin To Love You More Than I Do' - lyrically this song is all to relevant for me at the moment so i have to listen to it small doses. Can't wait to see them in Manchester in February. Right - that's it for today. The beard count on this page might break the internet x

No comments: